A simple conversation on Radar sparked an event to life and I’m really excited to be a part of it.
The growth hacking masterclass is
An Invite-Only Event For Growth Hackers, Digital Marketers and Startup Founders. The Event Is A Platform To Share Actionable Insights Around Growth Hacking Best Practices For Startups In Nigeria.
And I’d be taking a keynote on data driven marketing for paid advertising. Along with Abdul, Analytics Lead at Google Nigeria. QA sessions will also be held with a focus on building growth teams and incorporating virality into product marketing. You can check out the full press release here.
The event will hold at the Hotels.ng office in Yaba, on Saturday the 10th of December. Here’s the full event schedule:
- Keynote sessions: Paid Marketing And Data-Driven Marketing Wins For Startups (Presentations by Osaze Osoba and Abdul Salam
- Panel Session 1: How To Build Viral Products And Products That Scale (Panelists are: Aniedi Udo-Ubong, Olufunbi Falayi, Chinedu Azodoh and Somto Ifezue. Moderator is Wole Ogunlade
- Panel Session 2: How To Organize And Building A Team To Focus Solely On Growth (Panelists are: Justin irabor, Ekundayo Temitope and Yele Gbademosi. Moderator is Ubah Benson
- Open Mic Session: What’s the Fastest Way to grow your startup: Paid or Organic?
- Live Case Study session (startup to be pre-selected. You can apply to qualify)
- Networking and mentoring
Only 50 seats are available for this event, so be sure to signup early enough! Would be expecting to see you there
- Was this article helpful?